PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Sorry, wer weiß, "Klinik Marinus am Stein"?

whchung1227
05.08.2009, 18:36
Dear All:
Sorry ich schreibe die E-Mail in englischer Sprache. Ich komme aus Taiwan, und mein Deutsch ist sehr schlecht. Daher schreibe ich in Englisch. Ich mochte wissen, wer immer die Krebsbehandlung in Klink Marinus am Stein. Ist es qualifizierten und bekannten Klinik in Deutschland? Was ist der Unterschied zwischen Universitat und Krankenhaus Klink Marinus am Stein? Wird es mehr Uberlebensrate fur diese Klinik? Haben Sie mehr Informationen uber den Krebs Referenzen Klink Marinus am Stein? Mein Vater hat Blasenkrebs. Ich habe auch E-Mail an die Klink Marinus am Stein. Sie antworten mir mit guter Prognose. Aber der Preis ist teuer. Wenn Sie mehr detaillierte Informationen uber die Zeugnisse und Kosten. Bitte teilen mit mir. Ich bin sehr dankbar fur Ihre Erfahrungen und Empfehlungen. Meine E-Mail: whc1227@ms39.hinet.net Regards, John wird wie folgt ubersetzt von Google-Worterbuch.

Dear All:

Sorry I write the mail in English. I am from Taiwan and my German is very poor. Therefore I write in English. I want to know who ever have the cancer treatment in Klink Marinus am Stein. Is it qualified and famous clinic in Germany? What's the difference between University hospital and Klink Marinus am Stein? Will it get more survival rate for this clinic? Do you have more information about the cancer testimonials from Klink Marinus am Stein? My father has the bladder cancer. I also mail to the Klink Marinus am Stein. They reply me with good prognosis. But the cost is expensive.
If you have more detailed information about the testimonials and cost. Please kindly share with me. I am very appreciated for your experience and recommendations.

Or who can recommend the better clinic or hospital for me?

my Email: whc1227@ms39.hinet.net

Regards,
John

The following is translated by google dictionary.

Jutta
07.08.2009, 06:12
Hi John,

I would recommend you try another route. Place your request here:

http://www.forum-blasenkrebs.de/

That forum is solely for cancer of the bladder and you will receive not only more answers, but more information to clinics which specialize in it.

I wish you good luck in your further research.